If you use your vehicle for your business your personal insurance policy may not provide you with all the protection you need. In fact, most personal auto insurance policies specifically exclude coverage for your vehicle while it is being used for business purposes. What you need is commercial auto insurance.
Commercial auto insurance provides coverage similar to the coverage on the personal policy, but it’s specifically for people who use their vehicles for work. Whether you’re driving from job site to job site, transporting passengers or delivering goods a commercial auto insurance policy provides the coverage you need to protect yourself and your assets.
- Bodily Injury Liability – pays for injuries you cause as the result of an accident where you are at fault.
- Property Damage Liability – pays for property damage you cause as the result of an accident where you are at fault.
- Combined Single Limit (CSL) – Some policies combined liability for bodily injuries and property damage into a single per occurrence limit instead of listing each separately.
- Medical Payments – pays for the medical expenses of the driver and passengers in your vehicle if they are injured as the result of a covered accident. This coverage is typically available regardless of who was at fault.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – pays for injuries to the driver and passengers in your vehicle if they are caused by another driver who does not have insurance.
- Comprehensive Coverage – pays for damage to your vehicle from theft, vandalism, etc.
- Collision Coverage – pays for damage to your vehicle when it is hit or hits another vehicle, property, etc.
Why Should I Buy My Commercial Auto Insurance from Stonecrest?
Because you want great coverage at affordable rates with personalized service from a local agent and lucky for you, that’s what we provide. We work with over 20 outstanding regional and national commercial auto insurance companies so you get a great policy from a company you can trust combined with the personal service and attention of a local family insurance agency.
Call 800-488-2789 for more info about commercial auto insurance or fill out the form to the right to request a free quote.