Workers Compensation Quotes Made Easy.
With over 200 insurance companies writing workers compensation insurance in California, odds are good you could be paying less.
In the last 2 years California workers compensation rates have increased by over 25%. As premiums continue to rise, you need an agent who knows the market and has access to the carriers with the best rates. We’ve been helping California business owners with their workers compensation for over a decade and we’re confident we can help you save money.
Why Choose Stonecrest?
- We save you time by shopping the market for you.
- We save you money by finding you the lowest rates.
- We save you hassle by providing real people you can call directly to answer your questions.
- We save you frustration by getting your policy written quickly and getting you the coverage you need.
How Do We Save You Money?
- We shop the market and get 30+ top rated insurance companies to compete for your business.
- We work to identify credits and discounts you qualify for and get those quotes even lower.
- We provide you with several quote options and help you choose the one that’s best for your situation.
- We work with you to reduce your claims going forward so you qualify for the best rates in the future.
Who Can We Insure?
- Small to mid-size businesses of all kinds
- High risk/difficult to place businesses
- New ventures
- Businesses with previous claims
- Businesses with lapses in coverage
What Is Workers Compensation?
Workers compensation is insurance purchased by an employer to protect them from liability when one of their employees is injured or becomes ill on-the-job. The system is based on a trade-off between employers and employees where employees receive medical treatment for on-the-job injuries and illnesses and, in return, the employees cannot sue their employers over those injuries. It’s also important to note that employees are entitled to medical treatment regardless of who was at fault for the injury or illness.
What does workers compensation cover?
Workers compensation provides six types of benefits to employees who receive on-the-job injuries or illnesses based on their level of impairment:
- Medical Care
- Temporary Disability Benefits
- Permanent Disability Benefits
- Supplement Job Displacement Benefits
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Death Benefits
Who Is Required to Have California Workers Compensation?
In California, all employers are required to carry workers compensation, even if they only have 1 employee. In most circumstances, business owners have the option to purchase coverage for themselves, but they are not required to. One notable exception is roofers, who are required to carry workers comp regardless of whether they have any employees or not.